- Online Shop
- Online Form
Good evening everyone,
As per the most recent Government announcement, we would like to remind our customers to only travel to the store when it is ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY... this is for the safety of you as customers and also ourselves!
We would also like to remind you of our Delivery/Collection/In-Store Policies... please have a read of these (ESPECIALLY OUR IN-STORE POLICIES) and SHARE to make people aware of the services we offer:
We offer a delivery service (COMPLETELY CONTACTLESS TRANSACTION), to qualify:
You must spend £20 +
- The delivery address must be within 10 mins of the shop, our postcode is (BT5 7QL)
- To avail of same-day delivery, all deliveries must be placed before 3pm that day!
ALL DELIVERIES MUST BE PAID USING CARD
- If it is possible for you to leave the house and you have access to a car... we prefer you avail of our COLLECTION SERVICE... this is because we are trying to give priority to those who are: vulnerable persons/self-isolating etc.
We offer a collection service (COMPLETELY CONTACTLESS TRANSACTION):
- Simply call the shop and place an order (no minimum order limit)
- Pay over the phone for your items
- Call/message us when you arrive and your boot is open and we will place your items in your car
ALL COLLECTIONS MUST BE PAID USING
We remain open in-store subject to certain restrictions:
- Please do not visit the store if you have any sort of symptoms of COVID-19
- Please where possible use CARD (CONTACTLESS MAX LIMIT IS NOW £45| APPLE PAY MAX LIMIT IS £100) to pay HOWEVER we are still accepting CASH payments
- The store is limited to 2 customers at a time currently...therefore we ask that customers limit their visits to only ONE MEMBER of the household in-store at a time (if you need a hand out to the car with your items... please let one of our staff know we will be happy to help)... the reason for this is to allow a safe and speedy visit to the store, minimising time spent in a queue!
- As we are limited to 2 customers at a time, PLEASE BE AWARE of your browsing time in order to allow all customers a chance in the store (as per Government Guidelines shopping visits should be for essentials)
- If you wish to check that the product you are looking for is in-stock before making a journey, please do not hesitate to call the shop on 028 9070 3590
- Whilst at the till we ask that you stand in the WHITE BOX in order to maintain an acceptable distance between yourselves and our staff for both parties safety (Please DO NOT be offended if we ask you to stand in the WHITE BOX... this is for your safety as well as our own)
- Where possible we ask that you DO NOT BRING CHILDREN to the shop... again this is a safety concern as we understand that children love to touch the toys we have on display, however in the current situation this is a SAFETY HAZARD
- We ask ALL OF OUR CUSTOMERS, please avoid where possible touching products you do not intend to purchase, this is purely a safety concern as the CORONA VIRUS can live on surfaces for up to SEVERAL DAYS
Posh Pets wishes all its loyal customers safety and well wishes during this difficult time... Thank you for continuing to shop with us and thank you for respecting the measures we have put in place for your safety and our own safety!
Sharing is Caring!
You can share this listing with your friends and family.